Preparing To Sell Your Home
Are you thinking about selling your home? You’ve come to the right place! The PebbleCreek real estate market presents promise as many individuals move to the community every year to enjoy life in the desert. A Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) is the best way for you to determine how much your home is worth so that you can sell your home for the best price in the quickest amount of time.
Having a comprehensive plan in place is the only way to sell a home. As your real estate agent, I will:
- Provide you with a CMA (Comparative Market Analysis) so that you understand the value of your home when compared with other homes in PebbleCreek and other local Active Adult communities.
- Provide updates on local housing markets, changes and trends.
- Network with other real estate agents to help find a buyer for your home.
- Always use a professional photographer for all marketing material, including your MLS listing – good lighting, selecting the right photographs and first impressions are always lasting impressions!
- Generate exceptional marketing material that is both current and accurate, as well as eye-catching and personalized to “your” home.
- Provide you with checklists that will help prepare you to get your home market ready.
- Thoroughly explain all steps of your real estate transaction and review critical deadlines.
- Be there to assist you before, during and after your home has closed, to ensure a smooth and seamless transaction for you.
It is important to me that my clients are happy, so if at any time during our contractual relationship, you are not satisfied, please advise me in writing and I will terminate our agreement immediately. Of course, if the home you are selling goes under contract, I will help you follow through to a successful closing per the terms of your contract.